Rennes Health & Rehab Centers offer a wide variety of outpatient therapy services at all of our locations. The therapy team consists of highly qualified, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists who treat an array of injuries, post-surgical diagnosis , and disease processes. Our therapy team will provide a thorough evaluation and development of a comprehensive individualized treatment plan to move you along in your recovery process and achieve your goals.
Outpatient Rehab Therapy is provided onsite via therapy team.
- Therapy team consists of a physical therapist, occupational, and speech therapist.
- All therapist are Rennes employees as opposed to a contract service.
- One-to-One patient to therapist treatment.
- Unique to Rennes, we often schedule one hour therapy sessions vs. ½ of an hour in order to meet your needs and goals.
- Provides the most updated, innovative rehab equipment in spacious gyms.
Therapy services for a wide variety of medical conditions include, but not limited to:
- Orthopedic conditions (pre and post surgical replacements or fractures)
- Sports injury (sprains, tears, tendonitis, post repairs)
- Pain related disorders (chronic, back, neck, joint)
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathy)
- Pulmonary conditions
- Arthritic conditions (arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, RA)
- Weakness, balance and fall disorders
- Swallow, language and voice disorders
- Visual and perceptual disorders
Specialized treatment includes:
- Joint and soft tissue mobiliation, ASTYM
- Strengthening, reconditioning
- Balance retraining, fall prevention, Vestibular Rehab
- Edema, swelling reduction (lymph management)
- Pain reduction and management
- Gait and ADL retraining
- Parkinson Wellness Recovery (PWR!)
- Eye-hand coordination
- Off weighting systems for gait and balance (LiteGait / Freestep Biodex Systems)
- Physical agent modalities: Ultrasound, Electronic Stimulation, Diathermy, Vital Stimulation
- Home safety environmental assessments
- LSVT-Speech and Language
- Lymphedema Management
- Free screenings offered
Download our brochure and call for more information at any of our convenient locations.