Become a CNA
Start a rewarding career today as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Rennes Health & Rehab Center. Through a unique, online learning center, you can obtain your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification via a self-paced course, which includes a mixture of classroom and online courses over a three-week period. Upon course completion, you'll conduct on-site clinicals at Rennes in preparation for the state licensing exam. All six of our Rennes Health & Rehab Centers are approved by the State of Wisconsin.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Apply by reaching out to a recruiter or via the application form below
- A member of our team will then reach out to you to discuss the position and process with you
- Once successfully through the recruiting process, you will be enrolled into a class, which will run for 3 weeks and be a combination of online and classroom learning
- Once the course is completed, the final step to earning your Certified Nursing Assistant certification is the state exam
- Upon passing the state exam, you may being working as a CNA for Rennes Group right away!
- 100% company-paid tuition
- Receive compensation while completing the course
- A high-quality, interactive online offering you can do anywhere at your pace
- Fun and engaging content to prepare you for real-life experiences
- Clinicals are on-site at Rennes, taught by a Rennes instructor
- Work at Rennes while you take the class and start as a CNA upon completion
- Quality-care culture for residents and employees
- Family-owned and operated
- Comprehensive compensation package to include competitive wages and a full benefit offering
- Flexible scheduling
- A fun, supportive and energetic team environment
- Continue to grow with Rennes through continuing education, tuition reimbursement and advancement opportunities
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
If you have any further questions or concerns,
please contact our Human Resources Department.
Rennes Group, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
261 French Street
Peshtigo, WI 54157
© 2022 Rennes Group, All Rights Reserved.