Our De Pere campus is a 122-bed skilled facility dedicated to providing a full range of rehabilitative therapies and 24-hour nursing coverage that bridge the gap between a hospital stay and the return to home following an illness or injury. Pre-plan your surgery with us!
Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Specialties:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- In-House Staff Therapists with 1:1 Patient to Therapist Treatment
- 24-Hour Nursing
- State-of-the-Art Rehab Equipment
- Advanced Wound Management
- IV Therapy
- Medicaid and Medicare Certified
- Hospice and Respite Care
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- Free transportation at admission
Rennes of De Pere offers physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy services. New state of the art outpatient therapy gym opening in March 2018.
Additionally, Rennes supports professional development, engaging therapists in continuing education and certification programs. We also (support) student learning, having academic relationships with in state and out of state universities and colleges, offering our site for student clinical internships to prepare our future clinicians.
A patient-centered, outcome-focused interdisciplinary approach is used at Rennes to ensure high quality services. Beautiful, private rooms and spacious suites provide an appropriate, comfortable setting to recover.
The most innovative amenities await you.
- Private and Semi-Private Accommodations
- Walk-In Showers
- Designated Rehab Wings
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV, and Private Phones
- Beautician/Barber Services
- Private Family Area
- Home Cooked Meals w/Menu Options
- Daily Recreational Activities and Outings
- Transportation Provided
- Religious Services
- Fireplace Lounges
- Beautiful Outdoor Areas with Paved Walking Paths and Gazebos
- Conveniently Located Near Hospitals, Clinics and Shopping Amenities
Rennes Health & Rehab Center De Pere is please to announce the addition of Community Exercise Programs! For more information, see the attached brochure or contact Debbi Young, Program Leader or Heidi Berken, Director of Therapy Services as 920-338-4146.
And much, much more...Call for a tour today!