Doing the Things You Need to Do in Life
Occupational therapists help people be independent in all of their roles in life. To achieve independence in their own self-care, taking care of their home, money management, making and getting to appointments and community activities.
Located in northeast and northcentral Wisconsin, Rennes occupational therapy is in your own backyard. Both outpatient and inpatient services (Rennes Health and Rehab Centers). Specialists in Lymphedema management (CLT), and PWR! (Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery).
Common reasons to see an occupational therapist:
- Post surgery rehab (shoulder replacements)
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand problems
- Arthritis, arm/hand deformities
- Sprains and strains of the arm
- Stroke or other neurological problems
- Eye-hand coordination
- Low Vision and visual-perceptual issues