Rennes Health & Rehab Centers offer outpatient therapy services at all of our locations. The therapy team consists of highly qualified, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our therapy team will provide a thorough evaluation and develop a comprehensive individualized treatment plan to move you along in your recovery process and achieve your goals.
What makes Rennes Therapy Services unique?
- Available for physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Experts in the field of orthopedic & musculoskeletal disorders, neurological disorders, balance & dizziness disorders, pain related problems, cognition, vision, language, and swallow disorders.
- Additional certifications held in lymphedema management and advanced vestibular training.
- Tailor-made, longer therapy sessions, because your needs are important to us.
- Provides the most updated, innovative rehab equipment in spacious gyms.
Therapy services for a wide variety of medical conditions include, but not limited to:
- Orthopedic conditions such as, pre and post surgical replacements or fractures.
- Sports injury such as, sprains, tears, tendonitis and post repairs.
- Pain related disorders such as, acute and chronic, back, neck, joint and soft tissue.
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathy)
- Pulmonary cardiac conditions
- Arthritic conditions
- Weakness, balance and fall disorders
- Swallow, language and voice disorders
- Visual and perceptual disorders
Specialized treatment includes:
- Eye-hand coordination
- Use of off weighting systems for gait and balance (LiteGait / Freestep Biodex Systems)
- Physical agent modalities: Ultrasound, Electronic Stimulation, Diathermy, Vital Stimulation
- Home safety environmental assessments
- Vestibular Rehab
- Lymphedema Management
- Free screenings offered
New state of the art outpatient therapy gym opening on our DePere campus in March 2018!
Download our brochure and call for more information at any of our convenient locations.